Mariner Sails Kayak Fishing Club
Our Mission Statement
The Mariner Sails Kayak Fishing Club exists to share a common love for kayaking, fishing and the outdoors in a fun and friendly atmosphere. We exchange information on safety, paddling experiences and other kayak fishing related subjects. We support outreach and fundraising efforts for worthy charitable organizations related to the sport of kayak fishing. Our club is open to all who would like to participate in this sport. We are active all year, both on the water and at our meetings with various programs and guest speakers. Click here to view our Upcoming Events.
To accomplish this goal the MSKFC:
• holds 3 meetings annually with various programs and guest speakers
• schedules club outings, both day and away trips, where club members can kayak, fish and socialize with likeminded individuals
• encourages the exchange of ideas, information and experiences on kayak safety, paddling and other kayak fishing related subject
• strongly encourages conservation of all species and encourages members to take only sufficient fish for their own requirements
• works with and supports charitable organizations that are related to our sport.
Benefits of Membership
This is an all-inclusive club (no tryouts or qualifiers needed) and will gain you access to special purchase opportunities and events. Club jerseys and other swag will soon be available for purchase through the store and online.
Club members receive special purchase opportunities along with other special offers for club members only.
New members get a one-time 15% off* coupon just for joining. View our Facebook page for more info.
The cost to join is a one-time $15 donation to Heroes on the Water. That’s right, you pay $15 to join and 100% of that money is donated directly to HOW. Click here to join.
*15% off coupon excludes Hobie products, trailers, electronics and other select items.
Heroes on the Water serves our Nation’s warriors by providing healing and rehabilitating kayak fishing outings that are physically and mentally therapeutic through a nationwide community of volunteers and donors.
Contact Jerry Hamon, President of the Kayak Fishing Club at: firstname.lastname@example.org.