Covid 19 UpDate - We are closed to on site Customers - Please use our Website as we are still Fulfilling web orders
Not in Stock but Available to Special Order (We Will Contact You with a Delivery Estimate)
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on Deluxe Double Chamber and Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.