Pick Yours Up Today...
Diablo Paddlesports™ proudly introduces, The Amigo, to our line of hybrid kayaks. Similar to The Adios, The Amigo is the Adios' twin, just slightly bigger and roto-molded. The Amigo has molded in track to secure the Larry chair and includes a pull-up leash for easier standing, a larger cockpit than traditional kayaks and plenty of added room. We also have 4 depressions for Geartrac that are positioned to add the duck blind as well. The tri-hull and wider design make this model a true “one-of–a-kind” on the water. Perfect for paddling or stand-up fishing on rivers, lakes, streams or open bodies of water.
- Tri-Hull design allows you to get in shallower water and gives you more stability.
- Pull-up strap in front to make standing up to paddle much easier.
- Adjustable foot pegs
- Wet storage back of boat
- Mold in well for fishing crate in rear
- 2 drink holders, that will accommodate 32oz water bottles
- Two paddle holders
- Over size cockpit for comfort standing or sitting
- Fits most 4 point seating systems
- 5 comfort carry handles
- Larry chair and skeg sold separately.
Weight: 75 lbs
Cockpit: 55"L x 25" W
Material: Rec-Grade Plastic Polyethylene
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store