This plate is designed specifically for mounting a Torqeedo Ultralite 403 motor and various other accessories to the stern of a Wilderness Systems A.T.A.K. 120 kayak. Pre-drilled hole patterns accommodate Torqeedo’s center stern mounting bracket along with Power Pole locations on the right and left sides. The material can easily be drilled and customized to accommodate other popular motors and accessories.
- Pre-drilled for Torqeedo center stern mounting bracket
- Pre-drilled to accept power poles in three locations
- Allows simultaneous installation of both a Torqeedo Ultralite 403 motor and power poles
- Includes mounting hardware and instructions
- 0.5 in/ 1.27 cm thick starboard material
- Material is easily drilled to allow aftermarket customization
- Works with Wilderness Systems Foot Steering Kit for Stern-Mounted Motors
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store