Garmin™ GT51 & GT52 - SideVu Imaging & ClearVu Imaging Transducer Mount Hobie® (See All Transducer Below)
The Garmin ready transducer mount is designed to fit in the existing Lowrance™ Ready location on the bottom of Hobie® kayaks. This mount and cover is made for the large SideVu transducers which comes with the Garmin™ SideVu and DownVu Fish Finders providing protection for the transducer and maintaining a crisp image with the SideVu and DownVu. The ABS plastic is designed to protect the transducer from scratching and damage with normal kayak use. This however is still only a plastic mount placed at the base of the kayak so care must always be taken. This mount sits level with the bottom of the hull on a Pro Angler 14 but extends lower on other Hobie® models.
This mount fits the following Garmin Transducers:
- Garmin™ GT40-TM – Part Number: 010-01963-00
- Garmin™ GT41-TM – Part Number: 010-01964-00
- Garmin™ GT51M-TM – Part Number: 010-01966-00
- Garmin™ GT50M-TM – Part Number: 010-01965-00
- Garmin™ GT54UHD-TM - Part Number: 010-12909-00
- Garmin™ GT56UHD-TM - Part Number: 010-13073-00
- Garmin™ CV20-TM – Part Number: 010-12758-01
- Garmin™ CV23M-TM - Part Number: 010-12760-00
- Garmin™ CV51M-TM - Part Number: 010-12761-00
- GT52HW-TM – PART NUMBER: 010-12405-00
- CV52HW-TM - Part Number: 010-12762-00
The Garmin Side Vu ready transducer mount is designed to fit in the existing Lowrance Ready location on the base of Hobie Kayaks. The mount and cover for the Garmin Side Vu fits the GT51 transducer which provides protection and also maintaining a crisp image with the structure scan. This mount on a Pro Angler sits level with the base of the hull but extends lower on other Hobie® models.
This is made from sturdy ABS plastic and comes with stainless steel fasteners required.
Made in Australia from black ABS Plastic and comes with stainless steel fasteners.
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store