BOTE Drift 11'6"x32" Bugslinger Inflatable SUP Package
The Drift inflatable paddle board by BOTE is a fistful of firsts, featuring the first ever wood inlay deck on an inflatable paddle board, BOTE's first Tackle Rac compatible inflatable and comes in its own travel bag. This go anywhere, do anything paddle board is an uncompromising design bringing together all of the best features of our solid boards, with ease of a flexible board, and with several awesome designs to choose from, the BOTE Drift does it in style.
- The uncompromising design of this go-anywhere, do-anything board brings together all of the best features of Bote solid boards with ease of a flexible board
- Complete package includes a durable travel bag, pump, repair kit, center fin and an adjustable paddle
- Compatible with the Bote Tackle Rac (sold separately), which has 2 rod holders and ample attachment points for optional accessories like extra rod holders and POV cameras
- Redesigned comfortable grab handle offers leverage while transporting your board and ensures your fingers won't go numb
- Front and rear adjustable bungee straps allow quick and easy storage of extra gear
- Don't worry about scratches and dings because the military-grade PVC skin is virtually indestructible
- Logo texture is heat embossed onto deck pad, providing incredible grip and comfort, and eliminating water absorption to make it lighter and faster than traditional deck pads
- Integrated latch points allow the board to be carried with ease using a Travelink sling (sold separately)
- Cooler tie downs have swivel action which allows the strap angle to adjust for optimum pressure distribution
- Material(s): Military-grade PVC
- Length: 11 ft. 6 in.
- Mid: 31.5 inches
- Thickness: 6 inches
- Fin Length: 10 inches
- Fin Box: Center + 2 permanent side
- Volume: Unavailable
- Max Weight Capacity:350 Lbs.
- Weight: 34 Lbs.
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store