Call for details on prior year models, 972-241-1498
An icon is reimagined in the all-new Tsunami. The aesthetics of the new Tsunami inspire performance and exploration with modern deck lines, while a focus on improving the paddler’s experience sees new features incorporated into the design – two removable mesh deck storage bags are perfect for stowing close-at-hand items, and an under-deck storage area provides another alternative for staging your favorite beverage. Small changes with big effects have also been integrated into the hull – the flared sidewalls and increased volume above the waterline have been improved to provide more confidence and stability, while the longer waterline has increased speed and efficiency.
- Phase 3® AirPro tour seat
- The most comfortable kayak seat out there. The Tsunami’s Phase 3® AirPro seat has improved adjustability allowing the seat to trim forward and back, and has improved back strap routing for extra comfort.
- Under-deck water bottle holder
- Keep your water bottle close and out of the way. The holder tucks your water bottle up to the deck and keeps it clear for easy entry and exits.
- Deck gear pockets
- Mesh deck gear pockets keep your important smaller items secure and within reach.
- Hatch & sealed bulkheads
- Hatches and sealed bulkheads provide easy and dry storage for your gear.
- Slidelock XL adjustable foot braces
- With the Slidelock foot brace, adjusting the foot positioning is effortless. It is designed to put the positioning at your fingertips via an extension rod, so you do not have to reach down into the hull searching for the hidden trigger. The Slidelock is created to provide a secure position for your foot and resist any "pop out" movements.
- Length: 168 in - 426.72 cm
- Height: 14 in - 35.56 cm
- Width: 25.5 in - 64.77 cm
- Weight: 57.5 lb - 26.08 kg
- Max Weight Capacity: 325 lb - 147.42 kg
- Activity Type: Touring
- Passengers: Single
- Cockpit Type: Sit-Inside
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty* (Warranty policy)
Colors may vary slightly from those shown as each kayak that we produce is unique. Variations in color are not covered by warranty.
The Phase 3® AirPro seat system is designed with innovative features that add comfort and adjustability for all-day exploration. The contoured seat and seat back provide ergonomic comfort. The leg lifter has soft edges and is contoured for your thighs, and the fabric is ventilated to breathe and dry quickly.
The flared sidewalls and increased volume above the waterline have been improved to provide more confidence and stability, while the longer waterline has increased speed and efficiency.
The 2 domed hatches make storing your gear easy, and deck bungee cords supply another layer of gear storage.
Our kayaks are made from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) plastic for a longer-lasting, stiffer, and impact-resistant kayak.
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store