- Replaceable Mounting Boards
- Two-Piece Paddle with On-Hull Storage
- 8” Twist and Seal Hatch
- Sail Mount
- Vantage ST Seating
- Boa® System Lumbar Support
- Large Rectangular Hatch with Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Retractable Rudder System
- Extra Large Covered Bow Hatch with Liner
- Fixed Front and Rear Carrying Handles
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 6 Rods
- Mesh-Covered Stowage Pockets
- Mid-Ship Handles with Bungee® Tie-Downs
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie Downs
- Tracking Skeg
- 2 Plano® Tackle Boxes
The all-new Hobie H-Rail system's extruded aluminum dodecagon rail provides a strong and corrosion resistant mounting platform to effortlessly mount more gear in more places.
Derrières everywhere rejoice. The Vantage Seating system provides the comfort needed for long stretches out on the water. The seat-back, bottom, height, and lumbar-support are all easily adjustable.
Pivoting Tackle Management System
A rectangular hatch just in front of the seat conceals a mesh storage pocket and pivoting storage for two medium-sized Plano® tackle boxes (included). The storage area under the tackle boxes is also easily accessible.
Lowrance® Ready System
The Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 comes standard with a built-in transducer mount and pre-installed through-hull cable plugs.
Additional Standard Features
Primary and secondary steering handles allow the boat to be steered from either the port or starboard sides of the boat.
Horizontal Rod Storage for 6 Rods
Protect your rod tips. Hobie’s horizontal rod holders keep your rods out of the way.
Deploy the tracking skeg when covering long distances in challenging conditions.
|Length:||13' 8" \ 4.17 m|
|Width:||38" \ .97 m|
|Hull Weight:||120.5 lbs \ 55 kg|
|Rigged Weight:||145.5 lbs \ 66 kg|
|Capacity:||600 lbs \ 272 kg|
|Type Of Kayak:||Sit|
|Deck Height:||20" \ 0.51 m|