The K-Pump Kwik Check Pressure Gauge takes the guess work out of boat pressure. This lightweight, durable gauge works on many valves, so you only need to carry one gauge.
- Large, high contrast display reads from 0 - 20 psi and is easy to read in all conditions.
- This gauge must be in the valve while you read the gauge.
- Lightweight construction and heavy-duty rubberized shell make this gauge very easy to handle, and it's protected when banging around in your dry box.
- Small tether hole on the adapter lets you leash it to the gauge to prevent loss.
- The gauge has a screw in the tip that's adjustable to depress the valve stem in order to get a pressure reading. It's preset to work on Leafield and Halkey-Roberts valves. For other valves screw the depressor in or out.
- For Leafield and military valves, remove the included adapter. Add the adapter for use with Summit, Halkey-Roberts, Innova and similar valves.
|Dimensions:||4"L x 1.75"W|
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store