Updated for 2020! The Malibu Pedal might just be the most fun you can have on two pedals. The fun and zippy Malibu hull is complimented by thoughtful fishing features that make this a true do-it-all pedal kayak for the entire family. It’s fast, it’s maneuverable, and it turns any outing into an adventure!
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry's first-in-class 5 year warranty.
- Comfortable, adjustable, and breathable Element Beach Seat with storage pocket and fully adjustable slide-track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Three flush-mount rod holders, two behind the seat and one forward facing, make this the perfect pedal kayak for grab-n-go fishing trips wherever you are.
- Redesigned large stern tankwell accommodates coolers, tackle crates, catch bags, camping gear, or anything else you need to bring along.
- Universal transducer mount for quick and easy installation of fish finder.
- Two 18” accessory tracks on either side for the cockpit make for easy customization and rigging.
- Total Boat Capacity: 450 pounds
- Assembled Hull: 85 pounds
- Pedal Console: 19 pounds
- Usable capacity for people and gear: 346 pounds
|Product Weight||100 lb|
|Color||Seaglass or Sunrise|
|Material||Single Layer Polyethylene|
|Length||12' | 3.7 m|
|Width||34.5 in | 87.6 cm|
|Weight Capacity||450 lb | 204.1 kg|
|Leg Length||48 in | 122 cm|
|Center Hatch||14 in x 6.5 in | 35.6 cm x 16.5 cm|
|Number of Paddlers||Solo|
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store