The Lasso Net Is The Tangle-Free Landing Net That Retracts In And Out Of Its Own Handle
The design of The Lasso Net allows you to easily store it just about anywhere. Store it easily in a flush mounted rod holder, or in the rod holders by your center console, the patented design allows for the entire net to be retracted into the handle so there is no blowing net or the possibility of catching a lure or a hook onto the netting. The Lasso Net is a tangle-free design so you can concentrate on fishing and not getting your hook out of the netting. Originally called the Bass Lasso, it became the Lasso Net when saltwater fisherman found they enjoyed using it also. The polymer arms will hold up to an 18-pound fish when raised perpendicular to your gunnel and a 25-pound fish when raised at an angle. The Lasso Net also has a 36-inch ruler on one side of the handle to measure your trophy catch.
- 40-inch aluminum dipped shaft
- Net size is 18 inches long by 16 inches wide at its widest
- Handle measures 1.25"x 1.5"
- Polymer arms for strength and anti-corrosion in salt water
- Easy to deploy and easy to store
- 36-inch ruler on one side of the handle
Return to YakGear.