MD-Sopoby323 - 4Pk - Ring Connectors 3/8” Heat Shrink Yellow 12-10 AWG
- Tinned copper terminals are resistant to corrosion and work perfectly for any electrical application.
• Heat shrink tubing shrinks to 1/3 its original size, ensuring the tight and secure insulation for every connection.
• Heat activated adhesive creates impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight.
• Easily shrink the ring connector tubing with low heat without the risk of melting the wire Insulation.
• Ring terminals are color coded and contain text print to help you make sure you are using the right terminal in seconds.
• These eyelets can be used in a wide range of applications like automotive, marine, motorcycle, scientific, industrial and home wiring repairs.
- Select the best match heat shrink crimp connector for your wire
- Gently Strip the wire to 1/3 inch
- Insert stripped wire into the connector
- Use the crimper tool to get the desired grip
- Apply heat evenly until the tube shrinks and the adhesive flows
- Operating temperature: from -67℉ to 257℉ ( -55℃ to 125℃ )
- Minimum shrink temperature: 176℉ ( 80℃ )
- High Amperage Ratings: Yellow (12-10 AWG) Max 48 Amps
- To get the best result use heat/ hot air gun
- Do not set on high temperature at the beginning
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store