- The rigid performance of drop-stitch construction combines with a 12'6" footprint, 6" thick drop-stitch deck and 9" side tubes for outstanding stability.
- Using top-quality Leafield™ C7 inflation valves, the floor inflates to 8 PSI and side tubes inflate to 3 PSI.
- Comfortable aluminum-framed suspended-mesh seat elevates anglers for optimal visibility and easier standing.
- Collapsible seatback for easy transport.
- Screened drain port under the seat eliminates standing water on the deck.
- Rigging options include five YakAttack® SwitchPad™ Flexible Surface Mounts for attaching rod holders, fish finders, anchor locks, etc., plus bow and stern daisy chains.
- Stern fin plate accommodates interchangeable fins.
- Includes (1) All Water Fin, fishing seat, carry bag, pump and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, two-year commercial.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Load Capacity:||300 lbs.|
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||30/1000|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Center Compartment Width:||20"|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 2 Years Commercial|
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store