The Old Town Sportsman AutoPilot™ is a high-end, high-tech fishing machine that leverages Minn Kota's Spot-Lock technology enables fishermen to motor to their fishing spot faster and effortlessly keeps them there. Anglers can command the kayak with the touch of their thumb using the i-Pilot remote. The patent pending AutoPilot™ revolutionizes kayak fishing, delivering the most advanced fishing platform on the market.
- The saltwater-ready 45 lb. thrust 12V Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Spot-Lock technology holds your kayak in position despite wind and current. Maintain your position while keeping your hand free to cast, fight a fish or change lures
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Large open cockpit and aft tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
- Two forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mount rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
- Tournament-ready channels secure your fish measuring board with in-hull storage when not in use
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
- Lift assist helps deploy and stow motor quickly in shallow water or when launching and landing. 24 lbs. motor console can be removed for transport
- Kill switch key holds the spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench
- Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle
- Custom tackle box included
- Lead-acid or lithium-ion battery compatible
- Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak
Total Boat Capacity: 660 pounds
Assembled Hull: 124 pounds; Motor Console: 24 pounds
Usable capacity for people and gear: 512 pounds
See all Old Town Kayaks and Canoes.
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Material||Single Layer Polyethylene|
|Length||13' 6" | 4.1 m|
|Width||37 in | 94 cm|
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store