Werner Shuna Paddle
The Shuna is our best-selling premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want mid-sized power for strokes in all directions. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those who want a conservative feel through the water to make the miles pass with ease.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon blend Straight or carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphics. New for 2016 this color scheme pops on the water with out Swellz-Blue option. Be the first in your town to get one.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
- Feather angle: Smart View Adjustable
- Blade Suface Area: 615 Sq.Cm
- Blade Length x Width: 46cm x 18.25cm
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Weight Ounces||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||702g.||24.75oz.||200cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Straight||2 Piece||787g.||27.75 oz.||200cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Straight||4 Piece||n/a||n/a||205cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Bent||1 Piece||851g.||30 oz.||205cm to 230cm in 5cm increments|
|Bent||2 Piece||851g.||30 oz.||205cm to 230cm in 5cm increments|
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store