Mariner Sails is Hiring
Mariner Sails is looking to hire 2 Full Time Sales Associates!
What's cool about this job:
You will serve on a team whose job is to help Mariner Sails, North Texas' largest Watersports Store, engage with all of its audiences. You will contribute to the success of Mariner Sails by processing purchase transactions, selling watersports products and services to customers, and completing other unique customer service functions. You will maintain a working knowledge of Mariner Sails products and services and use this knowledge to sell products and services to our customers. You help to maintain the store visual standards and assist in keeping the floor stocked with merchandise. Mariner Sails employees pride themselves on living the Mariner Sails values: balance, authenticity, quality, service, respect, and integrity.
Sound interesting? Keep reading to learn more about this position and life at Mariner Sails.
- Supports customers by responding to product and Mariner Sails service questions, general inquiries and customer feedback.
- Effectively helps to prepare the store: maintains and stocks work areas making sure all items are accurately priced.
- Works with store management and Sales Team to maintain visual standards.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Processes purchase, service and return transactions at the register in alignment with Mariner Sails' policy's.
- Collect payment for goods, make change, and distribute receipts.
- Performs unique transactions such as special orders, layaways, and in-store pick ups.
- Identifies, research, and resolve customer issues.
- Maintains customer hold area by keeping the area organized and removing items that are beyond the hold dates.
- Additional duties as assigned
Bring your passion and expertise
Do you aspire to adventure on the water? Do you thrive in the outdoors and want to help others do the same? Bring your passion to Mariner Sails and help fulfill our mission to educate, inspire and outfit our customers for a lifetime of watersport adventure and stewardship!
Here are some qualities we look for in our Sales Specialists:
- Previous retail store experience (preferred)
- Capable of lifting 50-75lbs
- Actively participates and collaborates with others on one's own team and across Mariner Sails for the achievement of business goals.
- Flexible in one's viewpoints and positions in order to support the direction taken by others at Mariner Sails.
- Uses business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
- Consolidates information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions.
- Effective communication skills.
- Builds rapport with all kinds of people inside and outside the organization.
- Knowledgeable of outdoor watersport activities.
- Considers the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers.
- Works smart by setting effective work goals, establishing priorities, and planning well in order to produce quality work.
- Executes effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress toward goals.
- Acts upon opportunities and involves and influences others in the accomplishment of worthwhile organizational goals.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs, including weekends.
Please email us your resume and contact information if you are interested in joining the Mariner Sails Team, [email protected]
Mariner Sails is an Equal Opportunity Employer