Prior year models available. Call for details, 972-241-1498
The Old Town Sportsman 106 Powered by Minn Kota motorized kayak is simple and intuitive, getting you on the fish faster in a compact, low-profile kayak you can car top.
- The 45 lb. thrust 12V saltwater-ready Minn Kota motor gets you effortlessly there and back
- Powerboat style throttle for intuitive forward and reverse. Built-in battery meter
- Motor combines with foot brace steering for truly hands-free fishing and exceptional maneuverability
- Lead-acid or lithium-ion battery compatible
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Removable for transport
- Four 18" tracks enable easy on/off mounting of accessories
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Equipped with shallow water anchor mounting inserts
- Extra large rudder provides excellent boat control in forward and reverse
- Kill switch key holds the spare prop pin and doubles as a prop wrench
- Console floor plug stores in the tank well and can be used to keep water out when the motor is removed or you want to paddle
- Custom tackle box included
- Designed to easily dock and deploy when launching and landing with an integrated kick stand
- Three through-hull wiring kits and a universal transducer mount allow you to mount a fish finder in minutes without the need to drill into your kayak
|Number of Paddlers
|Single Layer Polyethylene
|Total Weight CapacityThe total weight a boat can support on the water including everything – the Assembled Boat, People, Gear, Dog, Motor/Pedal Console (when applicable) and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required).
|525 lb | 238.14 kg
|Usable Weight CapacityThe weight that is left for People, Gear, and Dog after accounting for the weight of the Assembled Boat and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required).
|329 lb | 149.23 kg
|Assembled Boat WeightThe boat’s weight including everything Old Town supplies with the boat - Hull, Hardware, Seat, Accessories and Motor/Pedal console (when applicable).
|121 lb | 54.8856 kg
|Motor Console Weight
|17 lb | 7.71 kg
|Removable Seat Weight
|6 lb | 2.72 kg
|10 ft 6 in | 3.2 m
|37 in | 94 cm
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store