The Larry Chair is the ultimate seating compliment to the Adios or the Chupacabra kayaks. By elevating the Paddler ten inches off the deck it provides a comfortable ride and makes going from sitting to standing a breeze. Because the paddler is higher off the water than with a conventional seat a longer paddle than normal is recommended. When not in use the Larry Chair folds down to conveniently store the front or back of the boat. Because it can be detached and used anywhere, you'll always have a seat around the campfire at the end of the day.
- Crossbars with hinges enable the chair to shrink to only 2.25 in. thick so you can easily stash it away or carry it along; chair deploys quickly when you want to take a seat
- Lower stabilizer helps maintain the proper tension of the seating surface
- Rugged 420-denier nylon mesh resists fading caused by UV exposure; fabric is breathable and dries quickly
- Thick-walled aluminum and powder-coated steel frame provides adequate strength while keeping the weight down to only 5 lbs.
- Backrest is angled to maximize comfort
- Chair packs into a messenger-style bag for simple transport; bag can be used for everyday activities when not used to transport the chair
- Elevates the paddler ten inches off the water
- Eases balance and strain when going from sitting to standing and vice versa
- Foldable and easily stores in front or back of the kayak
- Detachable and can be used when and where you need it
- Includes carrying bag
This updated version of the Original Chair pays tribute to the man who began the tradition over 25 years ago. This updated chair is lighter and does not need to be disassembled—simply fold and go. Made of TravelChair’s signature 420-denier ballistic-nylon mesh, the Larry Chair is quick drying, lightweight, and strong. It can easily go from beach to concert to campfire. It comes complete with a carry bag, making it a breeze to move.
- THE OUTDOORS: Discovering the outdoors is fun, but sometimes you just want to take a seat. Our Larry Chair is perfect for concerts and beach trips or backpacking, camping, fishing, and hunting breaks. Enjoy nature’s scenery while relaxing.
- VERSATILE CHAIR: This foldable chair offers low seating and can be taken around water due to its quick-drying fabric. This portable chair can double as a kayak or paddleboard seat. With a backrest and space to relax, this travel chair is also comfy.
- TRAVEL CHAIR: You are constantly on the move, and our portable folding chair can move with you. This folding camp chair has a patented closing mechanism that allows it to fold down almost to the size of a laptop. Close this chair and go!
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store