Protect your vehicle, boat or that antique china hutch you're moving for your in-laws from scrapes and dings with NRS HD Buckle Bumper Straps. Soft polyurethane armor securely shields the metal buckle.
- The polyurethane bumper wraps the buckle in 360 degree protection without interfering with its operation.
- The bumper stays solidly in place but can be removed if you need to move it to another strap.
- Same high-strength polypropylene webbing (1,500 pound tensile strength) and double-spring cam buckle as our world-famous NRS Heavy Duty Straps.
- Strap length is woven into the webbing for easy identification.
- A sturdy 1" x 2-1/2" label gives you room to write your name and contact info. Helps you avoid getting your straps mixed up with your boating buddy's!
- Sold in pairs.
|Lashing Capacity:||1,500 lbs.|
- Here is a great tip for protecting straps at highway speeds. Anytime you are using a tie-down strap on a vehicle, where a section of the strap is not directly against something, put a twist in the strap in that area. This helps eliminate strap strum, the rhythmic vibration of the strap in the wind. Under the right conditions, this strum can generate enough energy to actually melt and part a strap. This also helps cut down on noise.
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store