BEST ENTRY-LEVEL INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARDS
Starboard’s budget-friendly inflatable paddle board line offering the best value for riders simply looking get out on the water and have fun.
The Zen construction features our best selling SUP models and in our leanest, lightest and value-oriented inflatable paddle board construction ever. Built with the best core essentials, these are the best SUP boards for getting starting in stand up paddleboarding without breaking the bank.
11'2" X 31" + iGO
INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD
— FAST —
A great value iSUP for beginner to intermediate paddlers, which features an incredibly fast outline and provides abundant stability. The + also stands for the squarer tail shape which makes turning incredibly easy. Great for lighter riders up to 100kg.
Flat-water | All-round cruising | Surf
45 – 100kg
8.9 kg (est.)
|Model||11’2” x 31+”
|Rider Weight||45-100 kg|
|Length||11’2” / 340.4 cm|
|Width||31+" / 78.7+ cm|
|Thickness||5.5" / 14 cm|
|Tail Width||21" / 53.3 cm|
|Fin Set Up||Single|
|Weight||8.9 kg (Est.)|
WELDED RAIL TECHNOLOGY - BONDED FOR LIFE
- Welded Rail Technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
- A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
- Welded Rail Technology creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
- Linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in warp direction ( the direction of the board’s length), maximizing the stiffness and response.
- Linear dropstich also secures the board’s shape better over time compared to standard knitted dropstitch.
- Linear dropstich with the single-layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
- What does it mean for you? An ultra-light board with the best stiffness that single-layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
2000D GALVANIZED RAILS
2 D-RINGS FOR SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
- 2-D-rings are available on the board to attach the shoulder carry strap.
- The strap needs to be purchased separately after-market
- The strap makes it easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and frees up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
- Is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
- Roller wheels available on every bag make it more comfortable for a long walk.
- The hiking strap is ergonomically curved to ensure good stability on the shoulders.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
- At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light.
- Soft cushioning means it will flatten when stood on.
- Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop.
FCS INSERT & STAR MOUNT
- Only with 12’6”x30” Touring Inflatable model
- Handy FCS insert located the near nose
- Used to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
- STAR Mount can attach more accessories like…
V8 DOUBLE ACTION PUMP
- The hand pump with fixed base completes the picture of the price-friendly inflatable paddle board.
- Works both in single and double action.
- Can be used to inflate and deflate the board.
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store