The Old Town Sportsman PDL 106 pedal kayak provides hands free fishing in a performance kayak that's easy to maneuver and light enough to car top. With instant forward and reverse, the award-winning PDL Drive is the most reliable and easy-to-use pedal drive on the market.
- Ultra-stable DoubleU Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
- Low maintenance PDL Drive with patented easy-docking system for pain-free launch and landing. Covered by industry's first-in-class 5 year warranty
- Superior seat design has great lumbar support and is adjusted to accommodate leg length on a shuttle track. The mesh cover provides ventilation and drainage to keep you dry.
- Two 18" tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders are there when you want them, and out-of-the-way when you don't
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Cup holder for your favorite beverage
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- A clip on the side of the hull secures your backup paddle, out of the way unless you need it
- PDL Drive and Seat are removable for easy transport and storage
- Custom tackle box included.
|Steel Camo, Ember Camo, Photic Camo or Marsh Camo
|Number of Paddlers
|Single Layer Polyethylene
|Total Weight Capacity: total weight a boat can support on the water including everything – the Assembled Boat, People, Gear, Dog, Motor/Pedal Console (when applicable) and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required)
|450 lb | 204.12 kg
Usable Weight Capacity: weight that is left for People, Gear, and Dog after accounting for the weight of the Assembled Boat and 75 lb. Lead-acid Battery (when required)
|343 lb | 155.58 kg
|Assembled Boat Weight: boat’s weight including everything Old Town supplies with the boat - Hull, Hardware, Seat, Accessories and Motor/Pedal console (when applicable)
|107 lb. | 48.5352 kg
|Pedal Console Weight
|18 lb. | 8.16 kg
|Removable Seat Weight
|6 lb. | 2.72 kg
|10 ft. 6 in | 3.2 m
|36 in | 91.4 cm
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store