New in 2023! The opening price in Angler paddles just got better. Combining the winning qualities of previous models, the Drift is designed for durability and function.
- The blade shape is designed to be large and powerful, providing more horsepower and control with every stroke. The engineered design provides a smoother forward stroke with less chances for flutter, a stiff feel, and quiet entry and exit.
- The fiberglass + nylon blade material is stronger and thicker than all other commodity paddle options, making it more durable and robust long-term. The fiberglass in the blade is designed for forgiveness and just the right amount of flex, keeping the kayak moving efficiently even with extra gear slowing you down.
- 102.5 sq. inch blade it the ideal size for horsepower and control with the heavily loaded fishing kayaks, but not overly fatiguing, heavy, or flexible.
- The aluminum shaft is as durable as they come, engineered for a tight finish and able to withstand the rigors of most paddling conditions. It’s not the lightest option available, but very robust.
- The shaft has a vinyl wrap and is ovalized where the hands go for more comfort and control, and to limit the chances for blisters.
- Snap-button ferrule is fixed length plus tight fitting, secure, and long-lasting. No wobbling or inefficiencies like commodity systems. It’s not as technical as some modern ferrule systems, but one of the more robust options. Comes with 3-hole for adjustable feather angles of 0° or 60°, left or right hand control.
- Fiberglass ferrule insert is tight and strong, and a sizable upgrade over wobbly plastic ferrule inserts.
- Available in the full breath of sizes from 240 to 280cm, so every angler can get the option right for them.
- Available in two vibrant colors: Tidal Blue for the discrete approach and Electric Green for safety and standing out.
- Built-in hook retrieval system for retrieving a snagged lure
- Proudly hand built in Osceola, Wisconsin, USA, by a team of paddlers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Shaft Material: Aluminum
Blade Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
Blade Size: 7.5” x 18” (102.5 sq. in.) (661 sq. cm)
Weight: 38 oz. (1,077 g)
Ferrule Angles: 0° & 60° (L or R)
Here at Bending Branches, we build all our paddles to order (much like a fast-food restaurant), so paddles do not collect dust or become dated. As soon as you place your order, a real person in our Osceola, Wisconsin factory will start preparing your paddle. Shipping windows vary by product and are estimated on individual product pages. Thank you for supporting American manufacturing.
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store