HH-66 is the world’s most effective PVC vinyl adhesive
It bonds with just a single application. And it doesn’t let go. That may be why HH-66 is trusted by experts in industries as diverse as vinyl-coated fabrics, geosynthetics, commercial tarps and inflatable watercraft. It works! And it’ll work for you.
- Adheres PVC vinyl-coated materials in minutes
- Easy application creates durable bonds
- Exceptional for patching, sealing, and making underwater repairs
- Brushes on Smoothly – Strong and flexible even in weather extremes
- Bonds in Tough Conditions – You can apply our clear vinyl adhesive in temperatures ranging from 35 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as underwater, and it will stay malleable
- Sturdy and Flexible – Our highly regarded HH-66 Vinyl Cement sets the industry standard for vinyl material repair, maintenance and manufacture
- Repair Multiple Types of Vinyl – Use HH-66 Vinyl Cement for sealing stitched seams, applying decals, applying patches, and adhering moldings, and it works well with aluminum, copper, fabric, fiberglass composite, nitrile foam, nitrile rubber, PVC vinyl, steel, urethane, vinyl film, vinyl foam, vinyl laminate, vinyl-coated materials and wood
- Trusted Bonding Formula – We have been making our vinyl cement formulas since 1949 in the United States, giving customers reliable results
- Note – HH-66 is not compatible with tarps made of polyethylene or polypropylene (typical “blue tarp” material) or extremely thin vinyl (used for lettering or wraps).
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store