The Hobie H-Crate Jr has all the great features of the original but in a smaller footprint. The reduced footprint allows you to store extra cargo behind the seat of your kayak or it will fit nicely on the deck of a SUP or Eclipse board. It has room for plenty of fishing gear, keeping it organized in one easy-to-reach space. It's easily removable for transporting your tackle and gear and the H-Rail carrying handles are great mounting platforms for H-Rail accessories. Each wall of the H-Crate has a grid of recessed mounting points for easy accessory mounting. There is a rod holder with retainer at each of the four corners and four nylon tie-down straps to secure it to your kayak. The skid pads on the bottom of the H-Crate help dampen sound and keep the crate from sliding. If you travel, H-Crate assembles or breaks down in seconds.
• Keeps your gear organized and accessible
• H-Rail carry handles allow mounting of all H-Rail accessories
• Recessed mounting points on all four walls
• Rod holders at each corner
• Assembles and breaks down in seconds
• Discounts and/or coupons do not apply to this item