Hobie - H-Crate Storage System
Hobie's H-Crate storage system keeps tackle, fishing rods and gear organized in one lightweight and durable receptacle. Assembly and break-down can be done quickly, it is collapsible for travel. Designed to fit on the back of most fishing kayaks, it also works well for increasingly popular SUP fishing. Carry handles pull double duty providing comfortable grips for taking H-Crate from home to car to on-the-water plus they are made of Hobie's patent pending 12 sided H-Rail extrusion which allows quick and tool-free accessory mounting and removal.
The system comes standard with nylon straps for securing to your watercraft of choice and four rod holders including shock-cord rod retainers. Customization can be done in a variety of ways depending on the fishing environment and personal choice. It is easy to add accessories such as safety flags, camera mounts and cup holders. Additional vertical rod holders (72020025) can also be added to the grid walls.
- Rod Holders, Four rod holders with shock cord rod retainers.
- H-Rail Mounting Platform Carrying Handles Provides structural strength and is great for mounting H-Rail accessories.
- StorageKeeps your valuables organizedm in one easy-to-transport bin.
- Grid Walls Attach additional accessories using the molded hole patten (72020015 Rod Holders).
- Fits on the back of a fishing kayak or SUP
- Keeps tackle, fishing rods and gear organized
- Lightweight & durable
- Can Be Disassembled to Store/Travel Flat
- Outer Dimensions: 17.45in x 14.14in x 13in / 443cm x 359cm x 330cm
- Inner Dimensions: 13.46in x 10.2in x 9.8in / 342cm x 259cm x 249cm
- Weight: 5.8lbs / 2.63kg
Pictured H-Crate soft lid, tackle bins and gear sold separately.
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store