The Hobie Wave Club Experience
Sail the Hobie Wave Club solo or with a friend and discover the remarkable responsiveness and agility of this popular watercraft. Bring the whole family and experience the Hobie Wave Club's great carrying capacity and stability.
The Wave is quick to assemble, fast, and exciting to sail. Hobie's roto-molded polyethylene manufacturing process makes the 13-foot catamaran lightweight, yet durable. Also available as the Wave Classic Edition with a one-piece trampoline and quick assembly/disassembly features for easy transport.
Hobie Wave Club Specifications:
- Length: 13' 0
- Beam: 7'
- Mast Length: 20'
- Weight: 245 lbs.
- Hull Construction: Roto-Molded Polyethylene
Standard Features of the Hobie Wave Club:
- Super Durable, Impact-Resistant Polyethylene Roto-Molded Hulls
- Special Keel Shape Eliminates Daggerboards for Easy Beaching
- New EZ Loc Rudder System (Patent Pending) for Easy Beaching
- Fully Battened, Multi-Colored Dacron Main Sail with Safety View Window
- Easily Adjusted Three-Piece Colored Mesh Trampoline
- Hobie Bob Mast Float Helps Prevent Turtling if Capsized
- CompTIP Mast for Safety
- Padded Seat Cushions for Added Comfort
- Easily Disassembles for End-of-Season Storage
- Assembly Video
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store