This is an oversized item. Please contact us for an accurate shipping quote, assembly, or pickup options - 972-241-1498.
The MPG550-LBB is a MegaSport™ LowBed™ Trailer fully outfitted with a 2nd Tier Kit, MPG910 Profile™ Roof Box, 2 sets of Rod Tubes, two Large Kayak Bunks and a Spare Tire with Locking Attachment. This set-up represents our top "Pro Level" offering for transport of multiple large fishing kayaks with nearly any hull configuration.
With the 86” load bars positioned 25” from the ground, loading and unloading heavy fishing kayaks is a safe and simple process. To avoid portage, these galvanized marine grade trailers can be backed down a boat ramp in order to launch the kayaks directly into the water. Features include submersible LED lighting, 10” pontoon all-terrain tires, wiring harness with two accessory outputs and a Class II (2”) hitch receiver.
The 2nd Tier has a 150 lb. load rating and provides transport for the Cargo Box and Rod Tubes. The 58” upper load bars provide an “easy to reach” height of 56” which allows access without climbing onto the trailer frame.
The trailer has a load rating of 1000 lbs. and is DOT and Transport Canada certified. Fully illustrated instructions allow assembly in approximately four to five hours with standard tools. Includes a Five Year Limited Warranty, and is, Made in USA.
- Pre-assembled hubs for a clean and simple installation
- High speed wheels with marine grade sealed bearings
- Standard extended tongue can transport a boat up to 20' in length
- 86" lower 1-1/4” square load bars and 58" second tier load bars fit nearly all rack accessories
- 11 gauge pre-galvanized steel construction for years of service
- LED "Plug & Play" lights (DOT & Transport Canada approved)
- 1000 lb pivoting jack stand with wheel
- Load Capacity: 1000 lb / 20' canoe or kayak
- Suspension: Triple leaf spring
- Dimensions: 174" (length) x 86" (width)
- Weight: 425 lb
- Frame: Marine grade galvanized steel
- Hitch: 2" Class II receiver
- Height of Lower Cross Bars from Ground: 25"
- Height of Upper Cross Bars from Ground: 56"
What’s In The Box:
- (2) High Speed Wheels - 21” Diameter Tires / 10” Diameter Rims
- (1) MPG540 Spare Tire w/lock
- (2) MPG541 Rod Storage Tube
- (2) MPG561 Large Kayak Bunk Kit
- (1) MPG910 Profile™ Roof Box
- (1) Custom 2nd Tier Kit
- (1) Reinforced Tongue
- (1) Tongue Kick Stand
- (1) Tongue Lift Handle
- (2) 86" Wide Lower Load Bars
- (2) 58" Wide Upper Load Bars
- DOT Approved LED Lighting & Axle Bearings
- Pre-Tested Electrical System
- Pre-Fitted Chassis Components
- (1) Instruction Manual & Registration Documentation
- Total Shipment: 14 Cartons
Details / Manuals
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store