- An excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife.
- The cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself!
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The handle has a built in glass breaking tip on the end.
- Also included is a bottle opener in the handle of the knife.
|Blade Material:||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Handle Material:||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold|
|Sheath Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Knife only Weight:||3.5 oz|
|Blade Edge:||Smooth and serrated|
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store