Yakgear - RailBlaza Kayak Motor Mount
Are you looking for a strong and secure way to mount your motor to your kayak? Do you need it to be removable? RAILBLAZA have you covered.
The RAILBLAZA Universal Kayak Motor Mount Bracket combines the flexibility of RAILBLAZA mounts with some clever design, delivering a mounting bracket for electric outboards and even petrol outboards up to 2.5HP.
Super easy to clip on and off, your kayak can change from paddle only, to motor ready in under 30 seconds.
Supplied complete with 2 StarPort HDs and all mounting fasteners, this is the simplest way to attach a trolling motor to your yak!
NOTE: We strongly recommend that you tether the motor to the kayak while in use. Loss of motors while using the RAILBLAZA Kayak Motor Mount is not covered by warranty.
This bracket will fit almost all models of kayak, and is suitable for, but not limited to, the following motors;
- Minn Kota, all transom mount models
- MotorGuide, all transom mount models
- Water Snake, all transom mount models
- Torqeedo, all transom mount models
- Honda Marine 2HP
- Mercury 2.5HP
- Yamaha 2HP
- For added versatility you can add a RailMount 32-41 or two (not included) to add rod holders,
- What You Get:
- 1 x Kayak Motor Mount Bracket
- 2 x RailMount 32-41
- 2 x male-to-male adaptors
- 2 x StarPort HD
- All necessary mounting fasteners
- Construction Materials
- Mount Tube – Anodised Aluminium
- Motor Mount Plates – UV Stabilised HDPE
- RailMount – UV stabilised fibreglass reinforced plastic
- StarPort & StarPort HD – UV stabilised AES plastic
- Locking slide – UV stabilised PC plastic
- Stainless steel fasteners
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store