Meet the Pilot Knife's little brother! The NRS Titanium Co-Pilot Knife packs all the same great features in a compact package. Lightweight, corrosion-resistant and tough. Perfect fit for your PFD.
- Titanium is super lightweight, stronger than steel and holds a keen edge.
- The corrosion-resistant titanium blade makes it an ideal knife for use in any type of water.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture during a rescue.
- As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- Note: The spring in the release mechanism is corrosion-resistant 316 stainless steel. Thoroughly rinse the sheath with fresh water after each trip in saltwater to ensure longterm performance.
- The super-sharp edge incorporates smooth and serrated sections, perfect for any situation.
- The comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip maximizes your control of the blade even in wet conditions.
- The sheath clip attaches securely to a PFD lash tab.
- A convenient bottle opener and oxygen tank valve wrench are integrated into the handle.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Carbon Black, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Blade Material:||Titanium alloy|
|Handle Material:||Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold|
|Sheath Material:||Fiberglass-reinforced nylon|
|Knife only Weight:||1.26 oz|
|Blade Edge:||Smooth and serrated|
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store