With its high-angle blade, fiberglass-and-carbon construction and lightweight design, the Werner Tybee is aggressive on the water but easy on the wallet.
- Fiberglass-and-carbon blended shaft is lightweight and rugged; a slight amount of flex increases comfort and reduces strain
- Adjustable Ferrule System allows elegant adjustment of feathering angle from 0° - 60° right or left in 15° increments
- Improved ferrule design incorporates internal printing of offset degrees and a low-profile button release that makes paddle feel like 1 piece
- Injection-molded blades are constructed with fiberglass-reinforced nylon, offering a lighter swing weight than plastic blades
- High-angle blades with powerful catches feature a slight dihedral shape and excel at smooth linking strokes and advanced techniques
- Asymmetrical blade shape helps reduce torque, allowing paddle to pull smoothly through the water and reducing the need to grip tightly
- Light swing weight reduces overall fatigue on long paddling excursions
- Drip rings help keep hands and lap dry
- Design is optimized for high-angle paddling style
- 2-piece design breaks down quickly and eases transport and storage
Made in USA.
Right and Left
0 / 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 degrees
16.9 x 7.2 inches
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
94.25 square inches
(210cm) 36 ounces
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store