Werner Skagit Hooked Paddle
The Skagit: Hooked is a great value for the angler on a budget and finds the more relaxed low-angle paddling style to their liking. Find design features direct from our higher models, but at a lower price. A great spare paddle for those with a higher end Werner and fishing offshore.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, low-angle blades fit the widest range of anglers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from our Premium line. Offering smooth, stable strokes and easier paddling.
- Standard with our carbon blend Straight shaft in Standard Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your line or tackle. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
- Feather angle: Smart View Adjustable
- Blade Surface Area: 605 Sq.Cm
- Blade Length x Width: 49cm x 15.6cm
|Straight||1 Piece||978g.||34.5oz.||220cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Straight||2 Piece||978g.||34.5oz.||220cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store