Werner Camano Hooked Paddle
The Camano features our most popular award winning blade design. Providing the perfect combination for anglers who want enough power to follow schooling fish all day, using the relaxed all around low angle stroke. Matched with ample fit and design features, you can outfit yourself for a lifetime of fishing.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Available in our carbon blend Straight shaft, Standard Diameter in longer lengths for wider boats and raised seats.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your line or tackle. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
- Feather angle: Smart View Adjustable
- Blade Suface Area: 650 Sq.Cm
- Blade Length x Width: 52cm x 16.5cm
|Straight||1 Piece||780g.||27.5oz.||220cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Straight||2 Piece||780g.||27.5oz.||220cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Straight||4 Piece||n/a||n/a||220cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store