12V 25AH LiFePO4/SUPERCAP HYBRID CRANKING BATTERY
Our Hybrid Cranking Battery is built using a Maxwell 16v 500F Super Capacitor and a LiFePO4 25ah battery which is nicely tucked into a common NS70 battery size case. This is a direct replacement for any engine that needs less than 1900 CCA! Common uses include cars, trucks, heavy machinery and boats.
The advantages of running our Hybrid battery system over a standard Lead battery is as follows:
- Capacitor Rated for up to 1,000,000 Cycles!
- Able to dump 1900A at will and fully recharge in 3-4 seconds via car alternator.
- LiFePO4 batteries are the safest type of Lithium batteries and even if punctured they will not catch on fire.
- Works perfectly down to -40 degrees Celsius.
- Will only drop 1v if left uncharged for a year. No more worrying about not starting the car for a few weeks! Especially useful for boats and RV's.
- Cost effective as not much more expensive to buy and will outlast a Lead battery 10 times over!
Note this hybrid battery is not recommended for prolonged high current drain such as a 4x4 with winch or high power car audio applications.
Nominal Voltage: 12.8v
Dimensions: 7.08 in x 2.95 in x Height 6.77in
Supercap Dimensions: 14.7 in x 24.6 x Height 6.69 in.
Charge Voltage: 14.6V
Discharge Cut-off Voltage: 10V
Standard Charge Current: 10A
Max Discharge: 1900A
Battery Cycle Life: 2500 Cycles
Super Capacitor Cycle Life: 1,000,000 Cycles
Terminals: M8 Bolt
Warranty: 5 years
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store