Poly-Flex II Styled-to-Fit Cover for 10.5' Fishing Kayaks Trailerable- Grey
*34" Max Beam Width
Better known as “semi-custom” covers, Styled-to-Fit boat covers are our best selling, most popular category of covers and for good reason. Value. Our Styled-to-Fit boat covers are designed to accommodate all popular hull styles and boat configurations. For example, a 21' V-Hull Runabout boat cover will fit a 21' V-Hull Runabout Sea Ray, Bayliner, Four Winns, Stingray, etc. The cover is not “custom” to the specific boat, but a highly fitted cover designed to accommodate the primary characteristics of the boat style. Our Styled-to-Fit boat covers are great for travel*, mooring and storage, and feature:
- 1/4″ strong & durable shock cord encased into hem for a snug fit
- Motor covers are sewn into outboard model boat covers. Some designs come with a separate motor cover
*Trailerable boat covers must be properly installed and tied down.
From Pontoon Boats to Tournament Ski Boats, Jon Boats to Center Console Fishing Boats, Carver has a Styled-to-Fit boat cover that’s right for you!
Economically-priced 5.3 oz. Solution-Dyed Marine Polyester with urethane coating. Lightweight and strong. Good resistance to tearing. Durable water repellency, UV and mildew resistant finish. Breathable to help allow interior moisture to escape. Designed and sewn in the USA. (3 Year Limited Warranty).
- Construction - Join seams are folded four-ply. No raw edges
- Stitching - Double stitch construction for added strength and durability
- Weather Resistant - Anti-wick thread throughout construction
- Double Reinforced - Tie-down loops sewn into hem
- Best Warranty in the Business - Best Warranty in the business based on fabric selection
- All Carver Covers are Made in the USA
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store