[ shoo - nuh ]
The fisherman working the Hebrides Islands are as rugged as the North Atlantic.
The Shuna is our most popular high angle fishing paddle. For those looking for a more efficient paddling style keeping the boat tracking straighter, this is the paddle to look at. Still versatile enough for maneuvering strokes when controlling your boat to get a better casting angle. The perfect choice for anglers looking for a light, stiff and durable high angle paddle.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- The Hooked: Adjustable LeverLock system allows for up to 20cm of adjustment. Offered in three ranges: 220-240cm and 240-260cm, and 260-280cm.
- Customize paddle length on the fly for high/low seat positions, standing while sight fishing or switching between multiple kayaks of different widths. The adjustable length paddle gives you the freedom to fish.
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store