Solder Seal Heat Shrink Butt Connectors Waterproof Marine
About this item
- Low Temp Self Soldering : with one step, you get a soldered, sealed, and insulated connection.
- Shrink Tube is Thicker: Excellent stretch and mechanical damage resistance. Quality and durability is outstanding!
- Waterproof : Low heat solder and hot melt adhesive can produce perfect seal, protect electrical connections.
- Easy to Use: Simply position the stripped wires into the solder sleeve and apply heat to finish the connection. Makes butt connections a breeze. Electrical work gets cut in half!
- Compliant with All Relevant Standards: Compliant with ROHS, ISO 9001:2008, SGS and CE standards.
Solder Seal Heat Shrink Wire Connectors:
- Easy to Use - Makes butt connections a breeze. Electrical work gets cut in half!
- You need a good wire stripping tool, and a reliable heat gun or lighter for melting the solder and shrinking the tubing.
- Basically, with one step you get a soldered, sealed, and insulated connection. It does take a bit of practice but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty neat.
- Shrinkage ratio 2:1.
- Waterproof Rating: IP67.
- Material: Polyolefin Tubing with Solder and hot melt adhesive Inside.
- Minimum temperature for solder to melt: 280°F / 138°C
- The temperature of the solder completely melted: 320°F / 160°C
- Minimum shrink temperature: 176°F / 80°C
- Operating temperature :-67°F / -55℃ - 257°F / 125℃
- For best result, please use a hot air gun and rotate the connector to evenly apply heat.
- Please raise the temperature from low to high gradually when you use the hot air gun to heat the wire connector.
- Please DO NOT set the high temperature at the beginning, or the surface of connector will be over-heated, which will lead to the tube melt while the solder ring still not melt.
- Keep the hot air gun at the proper distance. Don't get too close.
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store