Yak Gear Mounting & Accessory Board
In a sport where storage space is limited and accessory storage is very important, the new Yak Gear Mounting and Accessory Board provides extra storage space with minimal to no drilling into your boat. To eliminate drilling a high number of holes into your boat, the Yak Gear Mounting and Accessory Board provides the ability to drill only 3 holes (or install to a preexisting track - drilling no holes). After installation, you have provided yourself with an extra accessory installation point measuring 15"x5" that is allows accessories to be externally mounted to the boat. Made of 3/8" thick starboard, the board is easily drilled through or cut to make customized sizing. The Yak Gear Mounting and Accessory Board is already cut on one end at a diagonal. This diagonal allows flexibility of placement for when you mount the boards at the front of your foot well, conveniently staying out of your paddle stroke.
Do you think this is limited to installation on the sides of your kayak or within the tracks? How about adding some to your Milk Crate to put that extra accessory across the top edge?
As usual, this kit comes with all the necessary installation hardware, installation instructions, and rigging tips from Yak Gear. The Deck Mounting Hardware included is: 3 Stainless Steel Phillips Head Screws, 3 Washers, 3 Locknuts. The Track Mounting Hardware included is: 3 Yak Gear Track Nuts, 3 3/4" Socket Screws, Allen Wrench, and Wing Heads
- provides extra storage space with minimal to no drilling into the boat
- extra accessory installation point measuring 15"x5"
- made of 3/8" thick starboard, the board is easily drilled through or cut to make customized sizing
- Pre cut on one end at a diagonal to minimize risk of interfering with paddle stroke
- Deck Mounting Hardware Included: 3 Stainless Steel Phillips Head Screws, 3 Washers, 3 Locknuts
- Track Mounting Hardware Included: 3 Yak Gear Track Nuts, 3 3/4" Socket Screws, Allen Wrench, and Wing Heads
Return to YakGear main page.
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store