Confidently secure all fishing poles on board with the Yak Gear Flush Mount Rod Holder Kit. The patent pending design features an integrated pad eye into the deck side of the flush mount rod holder to leash your fishing pole. With a fully sealed bottom and a bottom mounted gimble, the flush mount rod holder solves the industry-wide problems of interior leaking and movement within the rod holder. The 8-1/2 inch long rod holder, 1 inch shorter than the usual 9-1/2 inch rod holder enabling the rod to rest comfortable above the deck, needs a 4x4 inch flat deck area for proper installation. As always, this complete kit comes with all stainless steel installation hardware, installation instructions, and rigging tips from Yak Gear. Water proof silicon recommended, but not included. Fishing pole and leash not included.
- Flush Mount Rod Holder kit integrates a pad eye to leash a fishing pole
- Fully sealed bottom with a bottom mounted gimble
- The 8-1/2″ rod holder requires a 4×4 inch flat deck area for installation
- If you are installing your Flush Mount Rod Holder with a keyhole saw, you will need a 2 3/8″ keyhole saw
- Alternative to a keyhole saw is using a jig saw
- Installation instructions and hardware included
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store