Whether your dog prefers sunbathing on the side tubes or splashing ahead in the riffles, the NRS Canine Flotation Device (CFD) gives your buddy extra flotation. The simple design won't hinder lunchtime frolics and the integrated handle makes hauling them back in the boat easy.
- Rugged Ripstop Nylon construction to handle the antics of nose-down-tail-up-crash-through-the-wilderness pups.
- Seven-panel design effortlessly wraps your pup in protection.
- Enhanced customized fit with two buckled side straps and a third, ladder lock adjustment point around the neck.
- Additional foam under the neck and belly provides extra buoyancy in tough swims.
- Back on land, the CFD doubles as a walking harness when you clip a leash through the durable, metal D-ring.
- Integrated grab handle for easily hauling your pup back on the boat after an unintentional (or intentional) swim.
- Features reflective accents throughout for added visibility in low light.
|Size||Chest Size||Dog's Weight||Flotation|
|XS||14"-21"||12 lbs. and under||2.7 lbs|
|S||20"-26"||13-24 lbs.||3.4 lbs.|
|M||25"-31"||25-59 lbs.||4.9 lbs.|
|L||30"-36"||60-79 lbs.||6.4 lbs.|
|XL||35"-41"||80 lbs. and up||7.9 lbs.|
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store