The NRS Clearwater Mesh Back PFD is our foundational front-entry jacket with high-back flotation to accommodate most kayak seats and low-back mesh for warm-weather ventilation.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear
- The high-back design fits comfortably against most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower allows for ventilation on warm days
- Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off
- The NRS Clearwater is a type III, medium-profile life jacket delivering 16.0 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.0 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store