Kayak Carts & Boat Carts
Pulling a heavy kayak can be an exhausting way to move your kayak. Kayak carts let you transport your boat to the water easily and avoid scratching and damaging your kayak by dragging it across the ground, rocks, and sand.
You have several options when choosing a kayak cart:
- Sit-In and Sit-On-Top Kayak Carts- A sit-in cart is built for a kayak that doesn't have scupper holes built in, and will work for sit-in or sit-on kayaks. A sit-on cart has rold that fit into the kayak's scupper holes.
- Wheel Type - Plastic or inflatable wheels? Inflatable wheel are more expensive but work much better over rough terrain.
- Frame Material - Aluminum or steel are the best and will support heavier loads. Consider also whether you'll be using your frame in saltwater and select a material that is less likely to corrode.
- Cart Width - If you will likely use the cart for transporting different kayaks or canoes, be sure the cart is wide enough for all vessels.
- Cart Storage - Some kayak carts fold so that they can be stored in a small space, so consider your storage needs when selecting a kayak.
The experts at Mariner Sails are available to help you select the right kayak cart and other accessories to meet your specific needs. Give us a call today at 972-241-1498 if we can help. We also carry a large selection of kayaks, fishing kayaks, and fishing kayak accessories.
Visit Mariner Sails retail store
Mariner Sails, Inc., 11110 N. Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75229, 972-241-1498
Come down to our retail store to experience the largest collection of Kayaks - be amazed by the vast options in accessories or come have a chat with our staff members - experienced sailors, kayak anglers, windsurfers - with over 100 years of combined "on-the-water" experience.
9am - 5pm Monday- Friday (Temporary Hours)
10am - 4pm Saturday (Loft Closed on Saturday)
Learn more about our store